Senior Engineer - Data Engineering
Return to all Roles
Mango Health is seeking outstanding software engineers to help build the next generation of mobile health apps for consumers. If you are passionate about building beautiful mobile applications and are interested in helping people lead healthier lives, we'd like to meet you.
- Assume technical and operational ownership for the systems that make up our data analytics pipeline
- Build out additional data processing and data visualization capabilities for internal teams as well as external partners
- Work with mobile and back end application developers to continue to evolve the end-to-end stack of data technologies
- Lead the effort to formalize data schema definitions across the organization
- Coordinate with technical contacts at partner organizations in the development, testing, and maintenance of data integrations
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years focused on data engineering in roles that include operational responsibilities
- Demonstrated expertise working with a variety of relational, NoSQL and big data technologies
- Familiarity working with health data sets is a big plus
OUR CORE ENGINEERING VALUES
- Code Quality — we understand that less is more and that investing in well written, readable, modular code is just about always worth the investment.
- Teamwork — we believe that we can be more effective by working in teams, collaborating on design, reviewing each others code, and constantly pushing each other to get better and to improve our technology.
- Impact — we are motivated by the difference we can make in the world, helping people lead healthier, happier lives.
SOME THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU FIT IN
- You prefer working with small teams of top-notch engineers
- You love to ship software frequently
- You demand a high standard for clean, readable, modular code
- You always think about the code you write in the context of how it improves the end-user experience
To apply, send your resume and relevant work samples to: