Engineer - Mobile
Return to all Roles
Mango Health is seeking outstanding software engineers to help build the next generation of mobile health apps for consumers. If you are passionate about building beautiful mobile applications and are interested in helping people lead healthier lives, we'd like to meet you.
- Build new features for our iOS and/or Android apps, leveraging wherever possible the newest capabilities provided by the operating system, first and third party frameworks, and the devices themselves
- Fix bugs and perform other maintenance activities
- Work with our product and design teams to design great user experiences
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience building native iOS and/or Android apps
- A natural self-motivation with the ability to work independently
OUR CORE ENGINEERING VALUES
- Code Quality — we understand that less is more and that investing in well written, readable, modular code is just about always worth the investment.
- Teamwork — we believe that we can be more effective by working in teams, collaborating on design, reviewing each others code, and constantly pushing each other to get better and to improve our technology.
- Impact — we are motivated by the difference we can make in the world, helping people lead healthier, happier lives.
SOME THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU FIT IN
- You prefer working with small teams of top-notch engineers
- You love to ship software frequently
- You demand a high standard for clean, readable, modular code
- You always think about the code you write in the context of how it improves the end-user experience
To apply, send your resume and relevant work samples to: